Friday, March 19, 2010

Boredom!

Seriously, I'm bored! I thought it would be nice to be off, but somehow it is boring. So many people left to Stockholm or home. The weather is not the best and so you cant even go out to enjoy the weather.

I have to say I got up this morning pretty early, since A. left to Tampere for her aunt's brithday, which they celebrate this weekend. So I was awake early, had breakfast and coffee and was sitting a bit at my PC. After that I learned some Swedish, since I have to... uuhh ... there I realize that I totally forgot to go to my Swedish class yesterday! Seriously, I really forgot it... damn!

Anyways, after that I went out for a walk, but it was really disgusting outside. Yesterday evening, when I was in the cinema, watching Alice in Wonderland, it started snowing. Basically it started before I left home. Then, when we came out of the cinema and went to AussieBar to have a beer there was already 10 cm of snow on the ground. This morning however the temperatures rose up to 5°C and the whole snow was melting again. Damn... now my shoes are wet and everywhere is slush.

Now I just had lunch with S. (thanks for cooking) and made coffee. Now I am bored outta my mind and dont know what to do. Internet is boring, outside is boring, city center is disgusting with the snow... I reckon I will read something. I really dont like these days of the winter... it should be spring... NOW !!!

~M~

2 comments: