Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thunderstorm!

Yesterday night we had a thunderstorm! I could not resist and wanted to try to capture some lightnings with camera. It was this kind of thunderstorm that is far away and not coming to your own area. It was passing by Bad Honnef and not going over it. Also it was moving so slowly, that I didn't wanted to wait the whole night. I got some nice pictures though!
After I went back to bed I heard, that the storm was coming closer, but I didn't get up anymore. This morning I slept long and had a lazy morning. By noon the weather changed and the whole afternoon we had a thunderstorm again. Therefore I decided to cook and was eating while watching some TV.

In the afternoon I was watching the rain and was just killing time. The weather didn't change and so I could not go out - or at least I didn't wanted to. I was learning a bit for my exam tomorrow, but there wasn't much we did in the course. Even our teacher said that he actually doesn't see the point of writing an exam in the course.
Anyways, now in the evening I am sitting around, watching TV and dont know what to do. Tomorrow I have a busy day. I will go to the bank to change money for the trip to Prague, will then come home to do the final preparation for the exam, will have lunch and go to write my exam!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment