Friday, June 3, 2011

Good News!

This day was nice! I got up this morning as usual, had breakfast and went to the library to work on my thesis proposal. I was contacting some people and was going through sources for my thesis. It was kinda exhausting and exactly the work I will not like about the thesis.

Anyways, I spend basically all the time from 9 in the morning until 1 in the afternoon working, had just a short break in between and went then up to the office of the supervisor I would like to write with. I had to wait still for some time, since there was a girl before me. When it was my turn I presented my progress and emphasized that my biggest fear was, that he would not take me - he had mentioned in the meeting before, that he was close to not accepting anymore students as thesis-supervisor. Then came the good news: He answered, that I should rest assured, that I was in, that he would supervise me!
I was super happy and went home relieved. I made lunch and cooked my paprika long enough in order to kill all bad germs on it. I really don't want to get the EHEC-infection. Then in the afternoon I was relaxing a bit and later I went out for a walk through Bad Honnef and down to the island of Grafenwerth. I wanted to move a bit and enjoy the nice late-afternoon-sun. It was really nice!
 
Now I am back home, after 1 1/2 hours walking. I will fix my dinner and then maybe go out to watch the eurocup qualification game between Germany and Austria; It depends if the others are going or not. I dont really want to be "alone" in the bar, that's no fun!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment