Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Unemployment

Since I am back from the Camino (btw. pictures are here) I am unemployed. In the beginning I was using the time to mentally come back and get used to the idea of looking for work. The first week and weekend were really nice and I enjoyed this care-free living. 

The second week I actually wanted to use to update my CV and send applications. However on the weekend I "killed" my PC and was spending the whole week to get it working again.
Now I lost one week and thought I would be motivated to search for job ads, but somehow I am not getting anywhere. I am sitting at home playing SNES and surfing the internet, since I do not know what to write in my cover letter.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being home and having all the time in the world, but somehow I start feeling useless. Problem again, that my motivation is so low, that I don't even send applications.

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment