Friday, November 25, 2011

Made in Iceland

I just came across this video on Vimeo made by an Austrian girl called Klara Harden who walked this summer 25 days through Iceland.



To me personally this is quite inspiring. After the walk on the Camino in Spain I am now really up for hiking again. I loved hiking before and now that I have done the Camino I realized that this is one of my hobbies. Directly after Spain I was actually happy to come home and stop walking, but now I really feel like it again.

Anyways, at the moment I am waiting for A. and her friend J. from Finland to come here. J. just landed in Hamburg Airport and A. is picking him up. He will stay with us until Monday and hopefully we will have a great time. The funny thing is that also A's cousin T. from Canada and G. a girl also from Canada, who I met on the Camino are in the city. We will try to meet up with everybody and bring all of them together.

~M~

2 comments:

  1. How about trying to walk throughout some place together???

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure sergio, lets! A. is anyways not up for something like that so I am happy about everybody who wants to join me!

    ReplyDelete