Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nothing New!

I am sorry for not writing again the whole week! I had the morning shift, which meant that I had to start work at 5 o'clock and that again meant to get up at 4 o'clock in the night! It was really tiring and I didn't like it at all! Although you are done by 2 p.m. and have the rest of the afternoon you are normally not doing anything since you are so knackered from getting up so early!

So I spent the last week working the early mornings and just hanging around in the afternoon. I normally went to bed round 9 or 10 at the latest to get at least 6-7 hours of sleep! The job itself is not very challenging; as I wrote, the company is producing airline food and my task is to supply the women at the conveyor belt with food, meaning the food they put into the bowls which you get in the airplane. I hope you know what I mean!

Anyways, the whole week I was tired and I am still. The weather is not really nice, wet & cold! A. is not here, but luckily she is coming back tomorrow; I miss her so much. She has been away for 10 days, which was way too long!!!

Now I am sitting here, doing basically nothing and will soon go to clean up my room a bit and I will shave! I used the time that I was alone to grow a beard... well to be honest, it just happened since I was too unmotivated to cut it!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment