Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Weekend!

This was a short weekend! Friday I worked until 10 in the evening and tomorrow morning I have to get up at 4 since I am starting at 5 o'clock! This will be the whole week like this and I am really annoyed at this, but what can I say, I knew it before! It's also quite boring, but as I told A. several times and what I tell my self all the time: I am going to be happy about the work when seeing the money on my bank account!

Anyways, the weekend was pretty eventless! I was home alone without A. and I really missed her a lot! It's again weird to be alone after such a long time together. At least I have something to occupy my mind, although I am not using my brain too much while working.

Anyways, I was bringing away some old papers and was buying a new wiper for the car of my mum. That was basically my weekend occupation. The rest of the time I was doing this and that. I actually was talking a lot with my parents and we were sitting always long after finishing the meals. It felt good somehow and was refreshing!

Now I am going to finish here and will fix myself and go to bed! I doubt however, that I will be able to sleep so early, but I should try at least; I dont want to be too tired at work tomorrow! 

I will also try to post more often again. I have the problem, that I ran out of space here on blogger. I think it's quite ridiculous to have just 1024MB of storage! With today's pictures this space is quite fast full. I am looking for a new hoster, but didn't come far with it yet, due to several reasons!

Anyways, I will go on posting here so long! There is not so much I am taking pictures of right now so I am fine! I will go on looking and will move the blog asap; I will keep you updated about it!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment