Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Last Month

I haven't been writing for over a month. The problem is, that I am not really in the mood to do so and I am also not really in the mood to take pictures. This all is because my life is kinda dull a.t.m., due to my thesis. Anyways, here some pix with few annotations!

Having a picnic at the Alster


 Sitting in the park of Hamburg's University Campus during the Campus Open Air Festival


 
 Having some people over at our place before going for a night-out


Sitting by the water after the night-out on Reeperbahn, or how you call it in Hamburg: Kiez


 Having a cocktail at home after A. left to Finland


 My mum leaving, as chef for a youth-group of 50 people, for a two week trip to Denmark


Chilling on a pier at Mühlenkamp in the sun after A. returned from Finland


 Sitting in front of Balzac Coffee on Mühlenkamp talking about my thesis with A.


 
Getting some more furniture for our flat - little by little we are changing the flat to a home


 Putting something green into our flat... sorry, home


 A nice mansion spotted during a hike through the Alstertal



 Opening a cask of beer

That's it, folks! I hope to find more motivation in the next month to write and to take pictures. However, there is not so much to take pictures off, since the weather is pretty bad and not summery at all. Also I am writing my thesis still and come now into the last month, so I really have to get crackin'... I will make it though!

Anyways, I will see how I feel in the next weeks and if I find the time and energy to write here!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment