Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Student life is awesome!

Damn that was good! I am right now sitting in the train back to Helsinki. It’s 8.15 in the morning and I am basically sleeping. I just went yesterday evening to Turku to participate in a Sitz, one of these drinking parties I was writing earlier about. It was fun as always even tho I was not sitting with the most talkative people. They were not really active, barely singing and just sitting and staring.

Normally you can tell in advance with whom you want to sit, but this time they collected a personal item of each guest in the beginning and were spreading these things randomly over the seats. So this time I wasn’t sitting close to A, who apparently had an awesome time. But that’s always the same in life; you have to be with the right people!

Anyways, the after-party was relatively short, as A. just returned from the GooM – a student party-cruise – the same evening and I had to leave this morning so early. We were dancing a little, drinking a bit more, but then decided, as the music was also not the best, to go home.

It was a good night out and totally worth the “stress”. As I said before, I’m keeping myself busy and that’s awesome. I went yesterday from uni to work and then to Turku and the Sitz. Now I am going to Helsinki, straight to uni, then to work and will be home by 6 o’clock this afternoon. Full schedule as always.

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment