Sunday, February 7, 2010

Busy Times!

It has been a long time since my last post. Its already February and time is just flying. It is good to be back in Uni even tho I don't have so many lessons right now. I would just have three courses if not one of the teachers gave us a project to work on and canceled all further classes. This leaves me now with just two classes per week plus my free elected Swedish class. This means for me that I am in uni two days and then basically five days off. Ok, I have to work with my group on the assignments and we have regular meetings, but still I have loads of spare time.

Well... this spare time is not really spare anymore, as I am working now every day in the German school and as there are many parties. For this reason I also didn't write for so long.

Since I am back from Levi I was busy every day from morning till evening, I went to the few classes I had, to work, to the gym to parties and had a really full schedule. It was good to be busy again, but after three weeks I felt how my batteries got empty and I was slightly sick for three days. It wasn't surprising as I had before a five-day party marathon in Helsinki and Turku, which means that I've been out every evening and got up they next morning early.

Last Wednesday we had our Freshmen Party. Even tho I am here already for my second semester I decided to participate again, as the first time was so much fun. We had such a great afternoon and night out partying. We were walking around Helsinki, drinking and doing fun games, the tutors gave us. The theme was Helgapoly, which was inspired by the board game Monopoly. We all had stovepipe hats, red bow ties and big white mustaches. We had such a great time and were partying from 12 o'clock until late in the night in Onnela.

For the weekend A. came over to Helsinki and we were spending a really nice time together. We were eating and drinking with my flatmates and went out to another party yesterday. First we went to a house party in the student dorms in Pasila and then to Circus where we had a decent night-out with loads of exchange students. Right now we are having our hangover day and enjoying the last hours before she is leaving again to Turku.

But anyways we are going to be apart for just two days, as I am going on Tuesday evening for a sitz to Turku and will come back to Helsinki and straight to uni & work the next morning... business as usual - keeping myself busy ;-)

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment