Monday, September 14, 2009

Kräftskiva och snaps!

Finally I find the time to write something again. I was either busy or ... ja ... I was sick last week. Nothing serious, just a light flue. Still enough to make me dull and lazy. Hence I didn't had the power to write here.

Anyways, now I am fine, now I am writing! Even tho I was sick a lot of things happened. Anne and I have been to the baptism of A's neighbor's daughter. Her neighbor was taking care of A. when she was small and so they are still kinda close. It was nice to come out of the city again, to go to Ekenäs and see something else.

During the weeks it's just normal program with uni, assignments and stuff. I am not really motivated right now. I reckon it's because the requirements here are pretty low and I don't feel a real pressure. As a result I am not working for uni..... yet ;-)

Last weekend, which basically just ended, A. and I went to a Kräftskiva. M., a friend of A. and nowadays I would say also of me, invited us to her home. Her home is, very Finnish, located on an island, so we had to take A's mum's car and then a ferry to get there. The Kräftskiva (crawfish party) was a lot of fun, we drank and laughed a lot. On the next day we got up pretty early... well, for us it was early and went back to Ekenäs and then to Turku with the train.

The Saturday evening we spent in the fair center of Turku, where the TurkuSex, a yearly sex fair, was held. It was pretty funny, as the Finnish people have certain klischees, including leather, latex and whips, about Germans. Of course, just this stuff was sold there and you could even try it out in the SM-studio ... However I wasn't turned on... no seriously, I was NOT !!!

The next day, we had an awesome day. Sleeping long, having breakfast at 1 pm and then going out for a walk. It was really nice weather, 25°C, and so we went to eat ice cream. After that we just stoped by J's place, simply because we were in the area. It was good to see J. again, it's always funny with her. We didn't stay long, because I still had to leave this evening. However, I couldn't leave without dinner and so we ordered Dennis' Pizza in. It was, like always, amazing food and after I woke up from my food coma I took the last train back to "Hesa" (Helsinki).

It was nice being again in Turku. I really like this town, it's so different from Helsinki. It's anyways always the same, that you like other places more than the place you are at at the moment... well at least for me it's like this. Maybe it's because I always strive for something else, something new to see, to experience.

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment