Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Goodbye Germany

Here we go again! Nearly everything is packed, the last thing to put in is the Laptop I am using right now. This is the last post from Germany. Tomorrow I am going to leave for one year to Helsinki, Finland. I am going to study abroad and will receive my bachelor. Today I was just re-packing all my stuff. My mum, who's a genious in packing helped me to get everything in.

I will be going first to Turku to stay with A. for some days. Then we will go on holiday to Croatia and on the 17th I will move to Helsinki. I am sooo excited already, can't wait for the year to start. I reckon it will be quite a challenge for me, because I am not speaking a word Finish. Also this is a very difficult language as it is not related to any other language in Europe. But I love things that seem impossible and I will do my very best. Furthermore I am a bit scared of the dark and long winter where many people get bad depressions.

However, I am looking forward to the time there. I've been to Helsinki already and it's a nice city. Even I will live outside of the center it will be awesome. I will post pictures here soon and will report about the opportunities of the city and the best locations. It's always good to experience new things, because new things bring new joy...

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment