Monday, July 13, 2009

Carefree living

Since last Wednesday I am done with Uni for this semester. I wrote my three exams on the first three days of this exam period. They went well and now I am looking forward to my year abroad.

The next day was a very sad, heartbreaking day for me. I sold my beloved motorcycle. It was the best thing to do. Because of my studies, internships and whole life "framing", I wont be more than half a year in Germany for the next three years. Now I have the money, which I will save for my travels. As mentioned it was hard for me, because this motorcycle was the first really expensive thing I bought some three years ago from my own savings.

On Friday there was a party I wanted to go to, but somehow I never made it there... god only knows why I couldn't make it ;-)

Now I am off uni, but still have busy days. I will use the free time to earn some money. I am currently working in the Hilton in Bonn. Even though it's just four more days I will get the money for my holidays with A. in Croatia (and all the things I wanted to buy before I go to Helsinki).

On Friday I will go home to Aachen. My mum is coming back from "holidays". She went as chef with a youth group to Denmark. Reckon its not very relaxing, though. She has done it now for a couple of years and really likes it. I will be in Aachen until Sunday, the great day....

On Sunday I will pick up A. from the Airport in DUS. Finally we see each other again after almost 4 weeks. Cant wait and so looking forward to it...

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment